Good Thoughts Needed

Today is going to be a crappy day. I can't really get into it, but suffice it to say that a friend is the one who is really going to have a crappy day and it makes my next few months crappy, not only because I'm feeling horrible for her, but also because it affects my workload quite a bit.

Anyway, on a completely different note, would it freak you out if you were driving down the road and the volume knob on your car stereo started turning of it's own accord (you can see it turning) turning the volume all the way down, and then did it two more times (not in quick succession) randomly on the way to work? Yeah. It kind of freaked me out too. This is not the first time it has happened, but it is definitely the most it's ever happened in one car ride.

Even though freaky things like this definitely creep me out, I absolutely love ghost stories. So, to make me feel better today, the crappiest of days, does anyone have a good ghost story to share?

2 comments:

Sizzle said...
July 24, 2007 at 11:00 AM

you could see the knob turning!?

freaky.

Anonymous said...
July 26, 2007 at 5:31 PM

That knob turning thing used to happen in my Dad's car! And on the TV a couple of times, too! It is seriously creepy.

Sending good thoughts...

Leave a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Ca. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.