I can't decide if this was a good or bad idea

It has been a long week, but I'm still feeling some motivation to get moving more and hopefully shed a few pounds. So, with that in mind, I decided to take a class called Cross Fit at noon today from the most fit man I've ever seen in person. The instructor is approximately 2% fat and was telling us today about the favorite class he teaches - a combo class that's 1 hour of weight and abs work followed up by about 2 hours of spinning.

So what I'm saying is he's obviously insane.

But, he's also an incredibly nice guy who just wants us all to feel and do our best, and he gave us one hell of a workout. I felt a little, well, rubbery right after the workout. Then I felt okay. Now, despite a nice hot shower I'm feeling a little sore already. Tomorrow is going to be painful.

Also, I'm solo parenting tomorrow. I kind of don't always think things through completely.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Ca. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.