Halloween v.2009

For Halloween this year, Gabbie dressed up as a pumpkin/ballerina/interpretive type costume/her parents are lazy. Plus she wasn't going trick-or-treating (she doesn't get to eat candy yet), so we just made her cute. See?


She has 3 tutus, and I felt the need to use at least one of them. She was going to wear a black onesie underneath, but guess who just had a growth spurt!

Also, I put her hair up in a ponytail, which was about the most adorable thing ever:



Sometimes she's so cute it hurts.
**********
For my fun thing yesterday I bought a bunch of new beauty products, including a "trendy" nail polish in a very dark purple color. After Gabbie went to sleep I painted my toenails while Aaron was cleaning up the disaster area into which I had made the kitchen. (I used almost every dish in the kitchen - I swear.)

When he came into the room, he asked why I painted my toenails black. I told him it's purple, but he refuses to agree. Whatever, I think it looks cool.

I don't know what my fun thing will be today, but I'm really looking forward to Thursday's fun thing. I signed Gabbie and I up for a Mommy and Me swim class. We'll be doing 6 weeks of swim class, and I think she will love it. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Cassie said...
November 2, 2009 at 11:18 AM

She looks so cute! I actually like the green shirt with the orange tutu -- it makes her look like a pumpkin with its stem. The ponytail is too much!

carrster said...
November 5, 2009 at 1:38 PM

She is adorable!! I love her little 'ponytail' - heh, I'm going to have to try that on Dahlia.

I also bought some dark purple nail polish last week. It's very unlike me - but I really like it!!

Of course now it's all chipped & gross so it's time to re-do...

Leave a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Ca. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.