Birthday Questions

I have to make it quick because a certain someone seems to be waking up from her (way too short) nap. So, I have some questions:

1. What snacks should we make for my birthday party in a few weeks? We're planning on making all the food ourselves, but I have no idea what to make. It's going to be more of a cocktail party than a dinner.

2. Also, anyone got a good cake recipe? I can't decide what I want! I don't know why it's so hard this year, but I just can't seem to choose.

3. What would you rather have for your birthday: a garage door opener (where there is currently none) or an iPhone?

Pressing questions, to be sure. Only two weeks left of my 20s!

2 comments:

Cassie said...
November 15, 2009 at 8:51 AM

1. For cocktail parties, I am absolutely in LOVE with those little phyllo cups. I think anything you can put in little mini phyllo shell is a real winner. There's a recipe on my blog for brie-leek tartlets that is a must try. I make them all the time.
2. If you're looking for a chocolate cake recipe, Hershey's perfectly chocolate chocolate cake recipe is just unbeatable. It's incredibly moist and so chocolaty and just the best chocolate cake I've ever had.
3. I say go with the iPhone. I love mine, and it's much more fun than a garage door opener! Plus, that's something that'll benefit both of you, so I say get the garage door opener as a Christmas gift to yourselves. It's your 30th birthday! You DESERVE an iPhone!

Kelly said...
November 16, 2009 at 1:52 PM

snack suggestions:
cream cheese rollups served with salsa - cream cheese, sour cream green onions, cheese lime juice mixed up, smeared on tortillas and rolled up. Cut into little rolls and serve with Salsa for dipping. Everyone always goes nuts over these when I bring them.
cook a pork or beef tenderloin and slice it thinly. (Get the hormel already seasoned kind) and serve with grainy mustard and tiny biscuits.
YES ON IPHONE!!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Ca. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.