Because I'm sick, tired, and sick and tired of it, here's a quick list of five things that are keeping me going this week:
1. The Joseph Schmidt truffles I got for mothers day. I especially recommend the english toffee, mushroom (shaped like a mushroom, not mushroom flavored), tiramisu, and salted caramel flavors. However, in my search for a link for these, I found out that Joseph Schmidt is shutting down ! I'm so sad about this! I guess I'll savor my chocolates even more now.
2. Still on the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I'm almost done with number four, and can't wait to start the fifth.
3. Catan on XBox 360 . My husband and I are big fans of the game Settlers of Catan (I know I've mentioned this before). We just found a downloadable version on our XBox, and while it doesn't allow us to play each other, it is enough to satisfy our Catan cravings until the next time we can get together with other people who play.
4. I am completely, completely addicted to the BBC series Mistresses . It made me sob this morning, but I still can't get enough. I just hope my suspicions that this was the season finale aren't right, because I'll be sad yet again today. I hate season finale week!
5. Speaking of hating season finale week, ANTM's final episode for this season is tomorrow night. I'm always sad when my favorite shows end for the year, but at least I get more done in the evenings once they do. Also, Team Allison all the way!