5. I can’t hold my liquor anymore – not that I ever really could, but throw in nearly 2 years of not drinking save for the occasional glass of wine, and then you’ll see how just two drinks knock me for a loop.
4. It’s totally worth getting over myself and saying Hi to people instead of being shy like normal. I manned up and said hi to Amy, Linda, Alexa, and Ree (among many others), and they were all awesomely nice. I’ve admired these great writers from afar for several years now, and it was nice to be able to tell them so in person. I told Sizzle, Donna, and Frema that I’d be saying hi, and did, and they were all beyond lovely. I was especially glad to say hi to these ladies! There were too many others to name, but I can’t wait to start visiting their sites and getting to know their blogs better!
3. While nice, swag really isn’t worth all the drama. And that’s all I have to say about that – everybody else has already said way too much.
2. I should have taken more pictures. I literally came home with less than 10 photos, mostly because I was just having too much fun. Time to start blog-stalking people I know took pictures so that I can get a few copies!
1. The conference wouldn’t have been nearly as much fun without my awesome roommates! Thanks so much to Kelly, Sheila, Amy, and Jenny (yes, there were five of us in the room!). You guys totally made the conference for me, and I’m so glad to have gotten the chance to know each of you.