My life is all about lists these days. I have lists of things we need for the house (dishwasher, garage door opener, shower curtain, new bathroom rugs…), lists of things to do to the house (clean carpets, paint Gabbie’s room…), and lists of things I want for the house (grill, compost bin, new curtains…). I have lists of things to pack, lists of things to throw out, and lists of things that can be moved into storage for right now, and many, many more.
And now, I have a list of my current favorite TV shows to share, because I am only able to think in lists these days.
- True Blood – I’m just starting season one, and Anna Paquin’s facial expressions are already grating on my nerves, but I can’t stop watching.
- Royal Pains – This new show on
is pretty fun to watch. I like the premise of the concierge doctor, and the guy who plays the brother always makes me laugh no matter what show or movie he’s in. USA
Island– I keep thinking that the next episode is going to be the last, and then they manage to throw another twist my way and continue on. Very fun to watch, and it leaves me wishing I could watch the next episode immediately to find out what happens next.
- Next Food Network Star – I haven’t picked my favorite yet, but I was excited that Brett got kicked of, because he was starting to annoy the crap out of me. It did surprise me though, because he was getting the villain edit and they usually let the villain stay on a few episodes past when they should go.
- Top Chef Masters – Yet another reason why my diet is not going as well as I had hoped. This show is way fun, and the food looks delicious.
- Wipeout – The funniest thing in the world to me is watching someone fall. This show is full of people falling, so I laugh for about an hour straight. Add in the commentators and this is a laugh riot in our house.
I’m not going to have much time for tv in the next couple of weeks, but I think I’m going to have to find a way to squeeze these in if possible. Plus, there’s a good chance we’ll get HBO at the new place so I’ll be able to watch season 2 of True Blood as it airs (as long as I can catch up somehow too – I’m thinking On Demand should be awesome for this).