- Babybel cheese - on sale at Sam's this last week, this has been my daily snack ever since. So yummy!
- Lemon Meringue Pie - tart, sweet, and so easy to make.
- Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice - I have an unholy amount of love for this juice lately. I would drink it constantly if I could; it's really that good.
- Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butters (especially the cinnamon raisin swirl, which I've talked about before), even though peanut butter is causing troubles as of late (the whole salmonella thing, I mean)
- And lastly, something that is inspiring me to eat better lunches: Laptop Lunches. Seriously, go to flickr.com and type laptoplunch into the search bar and see all the wonderful things that come up . It all looks so delicious!
Tomorrow is another Flashback Friday, so be sure to check in for all the fun!