- It hadn't snowed and wasn't still snowing a ton so that the roads are crap, and my typically eleven minute drive took forty minutes instead.
- We had woken up on time so I wasn't late to begin with.
- My out-of-gas light hadn't come on.
- I hadn't forgotten that I have a boring webinar to attend this morning.
- I didn't have to deal with stupid people.
- Gabbie hadn't been incredibly disagreeable this morning.
- I had remembered my lunch.
- It was still the weekend.
I am not a fan of this Monday.