Excuses, excuses

I know I've been absent here since I flaked on NaBloPoMo, but I do have a valid reason - I'm working my butt off in order to get two big tasks off my desk before my anniversary trip. If I don't get them done, I don't go, and since they involve writing all day, every day (I'm even sitting in bed working right this very moment; well, I'm blogging this moment, but you know what I mean), I don't have much tolerance for writing once I get home.

Plus, I also have to get one done before I can have my birthday party this weekend and Aaron will KILL me if I don't help get the house ready for the party Saturday night, which means no planning to work on Saturday. So, yeah. I'm no fun right now, but only so I can have copious amounts of fun later. During five days alone with my husband.

I can't wait!

2 comments:

Cassie said...
December 3, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Sounds like your anniversary trip is going to be well-deserved. And your party! I hope you get everything done and have a great time at both. :)

SJINCO said...
December 6, 2009 at 8:24 PM

I have faith in you! You'll get both things done and your party will be fantastic and your anniversary trip will be even better.

Have a good time girl!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Ca. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.