Goals for the New Year

So, I decided instead of doing resolutions this year, I'm going to make a sort of life-list of things I'd like to accomplish in 2010. Seems like a good year to cross a few things off my list, or at least as good as any. I'm excited for the new year so I can get started! Here are the first 5 things on my list (you'll notice that I am going to have a very, very busy year, and I'm alright with that).

1. Eat vegetarian for a month (we're going to attempt this in January)
2. Read 50 books this year.
3. Train for and run a 5K
4. Decorate my house (it still has that just moved-in feeling with nothing on the walls)
5. Get a babysitter at least once a month so Aaron and I can have date nights

I think I can do this. I'm ready to kick butt in the new year!

2 comments:

carrster said...
December 28, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Nice! Those sound like totally do-able goals. Good luck!

Cassie said...
December 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM

They do sound like very do-able goals. I am so impressed with you wanting to do a 5K!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Ca. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.