Being Away

This week I have a long trip for work. I am mostly dreading it, but there are some parts I'm looking forward to, like:
  • A quiet hotel room, all to myself
  • Going out to a nice restaurant without kids/worrying if they'll have anything my kids will eat
  • Evening cocktails
  • Time to read books (I'm planning on reading Gone Girl, and The Night Circus)
  • A quiet hotel room, all to myself
I'm not looking to the 5+ hour flight, two days of sitting in conference sessions, public speaking, and then another 5+ hour flight. Plus, my presentation is at the end of the day on the first day. You know, 4:00 PM, Pacific time. Not when I'm typically at my best, for sure.

1 comments:

Cassie said...
July 10, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Those are all DEFINITELY things to look forward to. I'm sure your presentation will go great!

I can't wait to hear what you think of Gone Girl. I think you'll really like The Night Circus.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Ca. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.