After closing out 2010 with all that wonderful craziness, I'm looking forward to 2011 with peace in mind.
This one will be quick tonight ( almost time to nurse Sophie again), but I thought I'd hop on and post my resolutions for the year, all of which are intended to make my life more peaceful.
1. Be more organized (first part of this - deal with mail as soon as it comes in the house - I'll add a new part each month)
2. Eat 5 servings of fruit and vegetables every day (feel more peaceful about my health/body)
3. Read 26 books (cut in half from last year; maybe I can reach this goal, and it helps me carve out me time)
4. Take time each day to think about all I have for which I'm grateful.
5. Take a picture every day.
Five seems like a nice number. I think I'll stop there.