1. Doing something, anything really, outside, because it is already beautiful out there, and it's just supposed to get nicer as the day goes on. I really, really love spring.
2. Hanging out with Gabbie, trying to get her to walk some more, like the seven steps she took last night. She'll only do it once and then she gets too excited and falls down if she tries again, but it was pretty amazing. I can't believe my tiny baby is almost big enough to walk!
3. Sitting on my couch, reading the second Sookie Stackhouse novel. I'm addicted. Thoroughly.
4. Sitting on the patio at my favorite pub, eating a rodeo burger (cheese burger with banana pepper rings) and drinking one of their legendary Long Island Iced Teas (2 tea limit, because they're that good and strong).
5. Heading over to Lake Michigan, for a walk on the beach followed up by lunch on a restaurant deck overlooking the lake.
6. Going for a hike with Aaron, making him walk ahead of me to guard me from any snakes that happen to be out also enjoying this nice day.
7. Visiting the local zoo, watching the otters and monkeys with their silly antics.
8. Starting up a new knitting project, even though I have two that I'm in the midst of right now. All while sitting in my apartment with the windows wide open, and watching a season of some show on DVD.
10. Zumba. Just started a few weeks ago, and I'm addicted.