- Gotten over a cold (finally!)
- Started crawling!
- Started waving bye-bye!
- Is working on two teeth. Two!
- And has slept through the night. Twice! (Oh, my word, I don't know what I'm going to do with this much sleep!)
So far this week, I have:
- Worked out once! Which is more than I've worked out (outside of taking walks) since probably October 2007.
- I also made Lasagna Soup , which we enjoyed very much.
So, it's been an exciting week so far. It will be more exciting if Gabbie's teeth (her first) finally break through and we can quit it with all the miserable whining that she has been treating us to!